[Zope-CMF] PortalPoll access problem.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Tue, 01 May 2001 17:02:55 -0500

The correct security incantation for this to work for the average user is to check
the 'modify portal contents' security setting.  Took much clicking and trial and
error on Add portal content, View, and some other promising but wrong options as
well as fishing on other security like pages.  That's the key one.  Dave if you
could place this in your tutorial it would be great.  Thanks,

-- IV