[Zope-CMF] Mixing "normal" Zope and CMF

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:26:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

Here's a pretty basic question, but it's something I'd like to know before I
plunge into installing CMF.

How well does CMF integrate with regular Zope content. For example, I've
been working on a site at the high school where I teach
(http://www.isd197.org/sibley/). I love the workflow aspects of CMF, but at
this point I'm mainly interested in having people post announcements, news
articles, events, etc.

I'd appreciate it if someone could look at the site and give me their
opinion. (Of course, it's also possible that this question is coming from
left field and doesn't make much sense.)

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org