[Zope-CMF] Re: more prose about workflow changes

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 16:25:28 -0400

Jeff Sasmor wrote:
> Well, the filesystem product isn't used in Blark, which just contains
> Documents.  I did look at the code for the FS product and it doesn't
> have WorkflowCore.afterCreate(). However, if I create an
> instance and try to search for a word in the title, (as Guest, this time,
> from the DUH department) nothing shows up in the results.

I'm very happy to hear it works!

(Now if I could just figure out what cmf.zope.org is doing.  It's WEIRD.
:-)

> Once it's published it shows up. Can one assume that everything is OK if it
> works in this fashion? I've made too many assumptions already today :-)

That's the theory.

> I can add it anyway, and I assume you mean in the
> __init__ constructor as opposed to the add method.

Hmm, CMFDefault puts it in the add method, maybe it should be in the
custructor after all.  Sometimes I need things pointed out to me too.
:-)

Shane