[Zope-CMF] Proposed default workflow policy change

Jeff Sasmor jeff@janix.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 07:53:58 -0400

>From looking at CVS I see this changed 3/27. Must have been a few days after
I downloaded
the version I was working on thru all of April. Argh. It used to look like:

        allow_review = _checkPermission('Review portal content', ob)
        allow_request = _checkPermission('Request review', ob)
        if not allow_review and not allow_request:
            return default

        if name == 'review_state':
            return self.getReviewStateOf(ob)

now it's

       # Treat this as public.
        if name == 'review_state':
            return self.getReviewStateOf(ob)

        allow_review = _checkPermission('Review portal content', ob)
        allow_request = _checkPermission('Request review', ob)
        if not allow_review and not allow_request:
            return default

Great!
I guess I need to do CVS updates more often.....
jeff