[Zope-CMF] Adding a metadata tool

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:01:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Ben Riga wrote:

> Tres,
>
>   Thanks.
>
>   I tried this and after restarting Zope all the CMFDefault stuff was no
> longer there.  I'm not good enough yet to be able to debug/trace the
> problem.

Hmm, I would guess one of two things:

 - the "import ... MetadataTool" line was missing (i.e., your eye
   skipped over the first part of the patch).

 - the MetadataTool.py file is not where you think, for some
   reason.

> I think that my best bet is to take a build from the CVS tree and
> set it up on a different site and try to work through the issues there.

Working with it from CVS is certainly simpler.  The tool will be
there in the next release, for sure.

Tres.