[Zope-CMF] Pending document review and approval

Eden, Matthew Matthew.Eden@ccpace.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:35:26 -0400

I figured it out.  I was having trouble accessing the ACL Users folder in
the CMF site object.  I think it was a permissions problem.  Now I have been
able to get into the users folder, I have created a user with a "reviewer"
role, and I have made the default workflow funtion.

Thank you.  You can disregard my original message.

Using the CMF default workflow how do I configure a user to be a document
reviewer?  How then does that user perform a review of a document that is in
"pending" status?