[Zope-CMF] can not add topic (no entries in skin)

robert at rocad robert@rocad.ch
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:37:40 +0200

Hi Gite and Marc,
thank you for your answers. Unfortunately I still have the same Problem.

First I cant have the fileview point to l
ib/python/Products/CMFTopic/skins/topic/skins
only to
lib/python/Products/CMFTopic/skins/topic

second the topic skin when clicked in the portal_skin folder is still
empty.

the install script did not ammeliorate things.

Any more tips ??

Robert