[Zope-CMF] adding portal content to non portal folders

tav tav" <tav@espnow.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:13:30 +0100

    Me> btw, what happened to the CMF Skins competition?

    TS> A tsunami of consulting work blew my "stack";  this
    TS> will serve as notice to the effect that all initial
    TS> submitters (two, I think), get the t-shirt.  I'll put a
    TS> NewsItem on the dogbowl to this effect today.

dang! any another similar competition likely to happen soon?

i would like a t-shirt ;p

> and is further info available on the CMFWiki development?

    TS> I'll need to check, but I believe we will have a
    TS> releasable CMFWiki product this week.

sweet.

i would be very interested in seeing further info on the dev tho ;p

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZopeOrgCollaborationEnhancement/C
MFWiki says very little :/

on a separate note altogether, can you enlighten me as to how i would force
the CMF to add an object, e.g. an Image to the current folder, using the
folder_factories method?

currently, it magically traverses up to the nearest PortalFolder, and adds
the object... i would like to add portal content to the container object
instead

thanks

--
best regards, tav