[Zope-CMF] Portal BTree Folder alpha available

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:27:18 -0400

Thanks to Chris Withers I've updated this to use the BTrees.  Depending
on how visible private documents are on the dogbowl, you may be able to
get to this as:

http://cmf.zope.org/Members/dlpierson/CMFBTree-0-1-2.tar.gz

--On Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:48:14 AM -0400 "Dan L. Pierson"