[Zope-CMF] portal_membership.getRoster()

Norbert Marrale norbert@attira.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 22:31:08 +0200

On 23 May 2001, at 15:54, Shane Hathaway wrote:

> Norbert Marrale wrote:
> > On my local machine: a user who is not yet logged in, is redirected to
> > the login screen when trying to access the Members section. After moving
> > to the production server, this results in a browser login window and an
> > "Unauthorized" message with the following traceback.
>
> Enable the "List portal members" permission for Anonymous.

Doing so will allow anon users to view the roster, that's not what I
intended. In migrating the site I broke the friendly redirect to the
login_form method. Any newly added portal instance on the prod server
has this behavior, on my local machine everything seems to work fine
and the anon user is redirected as follows...

http://localhost:8080/blah/login_form?came_from=http%3a//localhost%3
a8080/blah/roster&retry=

Norbert

On the Road of Life,
there are Tourists and there are Travelers.
I'd rather be Traveling!

Norbert Marrale
norbert@infocatch.com