[Zope-CMF] Portal Folder or ZClass problems

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 10:04:42 +0100

* marc lindahl <marc@bowery.com> [010525 01:42]:
> Doesn't CMFCore:PortalFolder inherit ObjectManager?

Right, and inheriting ObjectManager *after* PortalFolder will
presumably override several of PortalFolder's special portal-only
features.  So I'd suggest only inheriting PortalFolder.

seb