[Zope-CMF] Calendar / Schedule within CMF

Norman Khine khine@bmpublications.co.uk
Fri, 25 May 2001 12:17:45 +0100

Hello,

I am hoping someone to help me understand several areas from this, little
problem I am having.

I have setup the http://www.zope.org/Members/judell/CalendarTagExample and
would like to included within the CMF site.

Now I am looking to create a Portal_Type - called Event - which will allow
Members to add events to the Calender and be able to refer back to it.

My problem here is that I don't understand the following lines from the dtml
method

<dtml-if "AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()=='FredFlintstone'">
dprop url_quote>">
  <dtml-var "date.dd()">

Could someone be kind enough to show me:

1.	How to get the current logged User from the CMF.

2.	How to return the Event within the CMF.

Thanks

Norman