[Zope-CMF] Unable to edit metadat in today's CVS

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 11:59:55 -0400

bill,

i don't have your original message in front of me, but i seem to remember
the traceback indicated you were running zope 2.3.1.

upgrading to 2.3.2 might solve the problem since there are numerous catalog
fixes in 2.3.2

jens