[Zope-CMF] CMF site busted? (was:Re: Login?)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 20:05:36 -0400

Strange, you're right.  The page cmf.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc is
published, so it should be accessible, but it's not.  They were just backing
up CMF, so perhaps that's why?

I get a an error in showThreads, a the line

<dtml-if expr="PARENTS[0].Type() == 'Discussion Item'">

Error type: Unauthorized
Error value: User Anonymous User is not allowed to access
/CMF/Members/bowerymarc, blah blah, the user would need one of the following
rols ('Owner','Manager','Reviewer').

side note, I thought aq_parent was supposed to be used instead of
PARENTS[0]?