[Zope-CMF] feature request topics

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
29 May 2001 10:14:48 -0600

On 29 May 2001 10:00:04 +0200, robert at rocad wrote:
> Hi there,
> we are in the midst of starting to use topics (and therefore starting to
> love them).
>
> I have a small feature request:
>
> It should be configurable that a subtopic fires automatically when selected.

What do you mean? 'fires'

But since we ar eon the subject of Topic feature requests :)
IMO, a Topic should not display matches any subtopics have.

For example, if I have a 'top-level' topic "Articles", which has as it's
criteria meta_type='Article', and a sub-topic subject=['Zope''], Zope
articles should not show up on the Articles' view method.