[Zope-CMF] Portal Topics fun and games

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:06:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Robert Rottermann wrote:

> Hi Tres,
> replacing  files in cmftopics/skins/topic/*.py helps.
> topic_addCriterion.py for sure but it is not enough.

Hmm, that is bizarre.  Chris McDonough just tried to reproduce
the problem for me using cygwin's cvs, both against the public
repository and against our internal one;  neither case failed.

Can you zip up the offending sandbox (including the 'CVS' directory)
and mail me privately?

> Robert

Tres.
Tres Seaver                               tseaver@digicool.com