[Zope-CMF] Importing members from another source

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:37:59 -0500

--On Saturday, November 03, 2001 09:44:58 PM +0100 Dieter Maurer
<dieter@handshake.de> wrote:

> I would feel much better, when I had an adapted PortalFolder,
> derived from BTreeFolder rather than the standard folder.
> It should cope much better with thousands of elements.
> Nevertheless management might be a nightmare (when you
> look at the folder in the management interface, as the
> display is not yet batched).

I put a PortalBTreeFolder product up on the dogbowl several months ago.
We're using it as a member folder (with 6265 current entries) with
no performance problems.   The listbox management interface from BTree
Folder works fine so far.

   dan