[Zope-CMF] missing doc string in reply tree expand?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:28:13 -0500

I ran into this when I was testing replies (to a document).  I replied to a
reply, then the (parent) reply showed a 'plus' icon just like dtml-tree.
Clicking on that produces this error:

            Site Error

            Debugging Notice

            Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.

            Missing doc string at:
http://210.67.3.12/hiphop/MessageBoard/index_html/index_html

            Troubleshooting Suggestions

                  The URL may be incorrect.
                  The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                  A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

            For more detailed information about the error, please refer to
the HTML source for this page.

            If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank
you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
223, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
187, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: DynamicType)
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
162, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
380, in traverse
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py,
line 557, in debugError
NotFound: (see above)