[Zope-CMF] Searching only in a subfolder

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:03:28 -0500

jan,

there is such a thing as a path-index in the CMF catalog. every object is
indexed by its path in there. when you pass in the path of your object it
will only return all those matches that have all those path elements as
well.

jens