AW: [Zope-CMF] custom CMF Content Type (FAQ Content Type)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:48:34 -0500

when you go to a folder and view the "folder contents" view you will see =
a=20
button "Set View Filter" underneath the new/rename/cut/copy/delete =
buttons.

make sure that either nothing is selected (meaning the objects shown are=20=

not filtered) or, if anything is checked, that the object you're trying =
to=20
make visible is checked also.

jens

On Sunday, November 11, 2001, at 11:04 , Jan Mechtel wrote:

>> have you completed step 8, setting up a type information object?
> Yes I think so, otherwise I would be able to add a content using CMF?
>> at that point you should check the view filter settings in the
> folder_contents view.
> I'm not sure whether I got you right, where to find the "view filter
> settings in the folder_contents view" I mapped the actions to the =
> correctly but I can't find any settings for "folder_contents"
>
> Thanks for your quick answer I hope you can help me further
>
> Jan
>
> www.pc-sofa.de
>
> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----

CMF-Folders,
>> although they are there as I can see them in ZMI
>>
>> I traced the problem =EDn folder_contents.py to the contentValues() =
method.
>> If I use objectValues instead the objects are shown correctly
>>
>> The comments in the scripts say contentValues() filters the object =
which
>> have no "ContentTypeInformation", but as my Product implements the =
Zclass