[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] Zope Database error

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:06:49 +0000

j.c.mcnulty@open.ac.uk wrote:

> I have recently upgraded to Zope 2.4.2. Installation was fine and so
> was adding the products. The problem occurred when viewing the
> database. The copy was OK but when viewing the CMF portals, the
> portal skins did not contain any basic data. The generic, no_css,
> images, content, control, nouvelle folders are all empty. When I
> create a new CMF portal they are as they should be. I have tried
> exporting and importing the required folders, but they same problem
> occurs but are present in the original database, my custom folders
> are also present and work fine.

Hi James,

I'm assuming the cause of this is the same reason that multiple ZEO clients that
reside on different filesystem paths exibit similar symptoms. This is a common
and irritating problem with CMF skins, the zmf-list is the best place to ask.

Has anyone here solved this yet?

cheers,

Chris