[Zope-CMF] Problem with SiteRoot

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
14 Nov 2001 13:36:59 +0100

Hello,

I don't know if I should post my problem here or on the CMF list but
here goes:

I have 2 CMF portals (one placed below the other) like this:

Portal 1

  --- Portal 2

The acl_user folder is stored in Portal 1 (because users of the portals
need to be a member both places) ..

Each portal has it's own domain ... and therefor it's own SiteRoot
object.
Now when you log into Portal 2 everything goes okay ... but if you then
enter Portal 1 you are not logged in. The same thing happens if you do
it in reverse order.

When I removed the SiteRoot object from Portal 2, you could log into
Portal 2 and you would alse be logged in on Portal 1.

I suppose it's the SiteRoot object that messes the login methods up but
Does anyone know if I can get the 2 portals to work with their own
domains ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange