AW: AW: AW: [Zope-CMF] custom CMF Content Type (FAQ Content Type)

Jan Mechtel jan@pc-sofa.de
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:37:23 +0100

Hi,
did u created it after a certain tutorial/howto if so please send me the
link otherwise could you summarise in keywords how you have created such =
new object/product? So that I can follow it step by step and see whether =
it
works.

Thanks in advance

Jan Mechtel