[Zope-CMF] RE: typo3 Content Mgmt System?

Dirk Datzert Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:20:10 +0100

Jan Mechtel schrieb:

> Hmm.. I _need_ a WYSIWYG-editor for my project, I just read there is
> none at the moment L would be nice if somebody could post changes
> here.

Have you checked out RichTextEditor on Sourceforge.net ?

Richtext - Initial release

RichText is an HTML Text Editor written using DHTML, JavaScript and
Scriptlet technologies allows WYSIWYG editing of HTML from
within a web page. Ideal for use as a forum message editor
or anywhere else description text is required.

##
## Home Page:    http://richtext.sourceforge.net/
## Support:      http://richtext.sourceforge.net/
##

 Austin David France
 Ramesys (Contracting Services) Limited
 Mentor House
 Ainsworth Street
 Blackburn
 Lancashire
 BB1 6AY
 United Kingdom

    email: Austin.France@Ramesys.com

HTML Text Editing Component for hosting in Web Pages
Copyright (C) 2001  Ramesys (Contracting Services) Limited