[Zope-CMF] Catalog Aware Portal Folders (again)

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:45:14 -0800

I realize this has more than likely been posted in the past, but I've
been unable to find a thread that fully explains the options that can be
used to make Portal Folders, when used as a base class in a ZClass,
catalog aware.

My objectives are fairly simple:

1. Create new Products through the management interface that maintain
all of the standard behavior for a Portal Folder.
2. Add the ability to make these Portal Folder based products fully
'catalog aware', which includes addition, modification, and deletion.
3. When desired, include workflow abilities

I'm sure once an example has been found or presented, the process should
be fairly straight forward and repeatable.

Thanks,

~C

-----
Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Process, Metrics, and Internet Consulting  |   "Ahhhh the power of
cer@sol43.com                              |    acquisition"  - Chef Z