[Zope-CMF] Members only Site

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 07:54:44 -0500

heiko,

in order to avoid the endless redirection loop go to the cookie crumbler
instance in nthe root of your portal and simply delete the content of the
login form field. then you can disable "view" and "access contents
information" and it should not loop, but you will get a simple HTTP
authentication box instead of the login page for logging in.

the problem is that by disallowing "view" and "access contents information"
  you also made it "illegal" for anyone to view the login page itself,
which triggers a redirect to the login page, which is still illegal and
triggers a redirect again and so forth...

jens