[Zope-CMF] Displaying who is logged in ...

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:10:50 -0500

this is a good example of the "faking" i meant.

this product hooks into the traversal machinery and squirrels away user
information when someone hits the site. it seems that the administrator
can configure after which non-activity interval a user is considered
inactive and won't show up in the statistics display.

jens