[Zope-CMF] Using portal_membership object from underlying portals ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
01 Oct 2001 11:48:37 +0200

Hello,

I am about to set up some sort of project-based website ...
We have chosen to do it like this:

A primary portal where every worker must be a member.
Underlying portals where each project resides. Members from the primary
are also members in the project portals they work on (with different
roles).

Now I want to create a page on the primary portal where a manager can
administre the users (he should assign the members of each project).

I wanted to list a projects name, description, and the members of the
portal.
I can get hold of the CMF Site objects (and their id's) but not there
members ?

This is the code I have tried:
<dtml-with portal_url>
 <dtml-in "objectValues('CMF Site')">
  <dtml-let obj_id="this().getId()"
            obj="this()">
   &dtml-obj_id;<BR>
   <dtml-with obj>
    <dtml-in "portal_membership.getRoster()">
     <dtml-var id>[1]
    </dtml-in>
   </dtml-with>
  </dtml-let>
 </dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

1: This only outputs the CMF Site objects ids ????

Anyone with a good hint on what I could do ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
I strongly believe that trying to be clever is detrimental to your
health.

    - Linus Torvalds