[Zope-CMF] Problem with publishing to a specific folder.

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
01 Oct 2001 13:11:07 +0200

On man, 2001-10-01 at 12:32, seb bacon wrote:
> * Gitte Wange <gitte@mmmanager.org> [011001 09:47]:
> > But how do I delete an object from a FS python script ??
>
> Look for manage_delObjects in the API section of Zope Help.  Something
> like context.manage_delObjects(['id']) should do the trick.
>
> seb.

Well the python script I want to do this in is actually the
DCWorkflow/DCWorkflow.py ... can I use the context object there ??

So I think I need a reguarly delete function ...

TIA,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Just because a program takes text commands makes it complex? I love
GUI's. I love using the web. I love WYSIWYG word processors. But I also
love CLIs. It feels more natural to me, as if I'm talking with the
computer (granted, the language isn't english, it's bash, and the
vocabulary happens to be whatever's is my PATH)--I tell it what to do
and
it does it for me (unlike GUI's where I have to do everything my own
damn
self).

    - fassler, in response to MS France FUD