[Zope-CMF] Installing

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 02:38:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Alessandra Donnini wrote:

> Yes, I extracted the files in
> zope_directory\lib\python\Products (it was the only "Products"
> directory in the subtree), I restarted zope, but it doesn't
> work.

Can you report the contents of the 'lib\python\Products'
directory?  If you have a single 'CMF' subdirectory there, you
need to move the three subdirectories under that one up into
'Products', and then remove the 'CMF' directory (it isn't a
product, but rather a collection of products).

> I have another question, there is a way to stop zope other than
> kill the window where it run?

Ctrl-C in that window should interrupt Python.  You can also use
the "Shutdown" button on the ZMI Control Panel;  if you are
running on Windows NT or 2000, and installed Zope as a service,
then you could also use the ServiceManager applet on the Windows
Control Panel to stop it (but in this case, it won't be running
in a window).

Tres.