[Zope-CMF] CMF and user roles/permissions

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
4 Oct 2001 13:06:18 GMT

Your content manager role should have a "Modify portal content" and
"View" permission. To be sure, check what permissions "Owner" has in the
Security tab of any already created object.

Also of interest in CMF is the "Add portal content" permission, which
deals with the creation of CMF objects, "Add portal folders", which is
obvious (only for CMF folders), "Delete objects", obvious too, and
"Manage properties" (which is only used for management of folder
properties, i.e., title and description (and syndication)).

Florent Guillaume
Nuxeo

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)