[Zope-CMF] jcNTUserFolder and CMF

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:10:00 -0700

Hi -

Has anyone gotten jcNtUserFolder (1.3) to operate with CMF 1.1 (zope 2.4.1)
as seamlessly as the default user folder?  Here's what I'm doing:

1. Install a CMF Site - no user folder
2. Add a jcNtUserFolder
3. Add a member to the userfolder for my domain (not the local domain) via
the ZMI

When I try to join, I get user already exists
When I try to log in, I don't have a logon_time or email address property,
so errors are thrown.

If I don't add a user to the userfolder, I can create a zope, not NT, user
by joining.  However, I want to add an NT domain user, not a zope user.

If I have the membership tool not create a userfolder, then I can login
without joining first, but I don't have a Member folder.

Thanks - Scott