[Zope-CMF] Question.... or records attribute.

Ian Ford iford@US.NET
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:29:24 -0700

I have a form that send a form field call amount to a python script to
create the catalog entry,
the form field is being created dynamiclly so a user could enter more
then one amount.
(i.e. if a user selects to have two products that they need to order
then the amount field will display twice.)

I am trying to use the records attribute but it seems to be choking the
python script.
the format that I am send to the python script is=20
name=3D'items.amount:records' value=3D'value typed'

On the python script the parameter I am looking for is items.
Then the context is as follows

context.edit(amount=3Ditems.amount)

But again it does not seem to work.

Please help.