[Zope-CMF] Project-style workflows, DCWorkflow, SQL, etc.

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
12 Oct 2001 18:18:12 GMT

On 12 Oct 2001 12:30:00 -0500, Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I`m an OpenFlow developer and I`m very interested in this discussion, I
> don`t want to start a flame, I`ve good experience in 'activity based'
> workflow but not to much in 'entity based', so it could be interesting
> for me to understand this approach.

Suppose that a small effort to fund the initial development of a
working, example task-workflow engine was available, could we come
up with a description of it? I'll be the first to admit that this
stuff is over my head, but I know the type of capabilitity I need
and I have an idea of the fundamental requirements.