[Zope-CMF] MimerDesk eLearning software

James@tacomait.com James@tacomait.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:07:11 -0700

We are using the online course zope product located here.

http://www.zope.org/Members/mdavis/onlinecourse

  There is a php product I like called schoolmation that might better fit your
need.  There is also a zope product that lets you use php in zope.  I don't
know how hard it would be to try and adapt a php product like schoolmation
to run on zope using the php product here

http://www.zope.org/Members/Ioan/PHPObject

hth,

-James

> > On Monday 15 October 2001 08:00 am, Erik Enge wrote:

> > By the way, is anyone else using CMF to manage content in a school?

> > I'm working in a new high school and we're just getting started with

> > it.

> Yes - we're working on two primary school sites at the moment, which

> will allow individual classes to have their own home pages, and will

> allow teachers to sumbit some of these pages for inclusion on the main

> school site.

<nofill>