[Zope-CMF] Help us test MetaCMFPublisher

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:58:31 +0100

Downloaded and tried to implement, but got this traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE24~1.1\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 558, in
import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File
"C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE24~1.1\lib\python\Products\MetaCMFAddOn\__init__.py", line
22, in ?
    from Wrapper import MetaEntryCMF, MetaPublisherCMF,
manage_addMetaPublisherCMFForm, manage_addMetaPublisherCMF
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE24~1.1\lib\python\Products\MetaCMFAddOn\Wrapper.py",
line 22, in ?
    from Products.CMFCore.WorkflowCore import afterCreate
ImportError: cannot import name afterCreate

I am using it on Win2K with the following

Zope Version  (Zope 2.4.1 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86), python
2.1.0, win32)
Python Version  2.1 (#15, Apr 16 2001, 18:25:49) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)]
System Platform  win32

Norman