[Zope-CMF] CSS / html out of sync

Jonathan Cheyne jonathan@nha.org.uk
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:06:12 +0100

Following from the color_guide posted on cmf-zope.org, I went about
fiddling with the colours on my vanilla CMF-1.1 installation. So far so
good except for an odd thing(I am no CSS expert although I understand
the basics):

The style sheet describes the class

table.Masthead tr.Navhead td.Navbar a:link{
.....etc

except this is not actually used within the html of the site:
specifically the <tr> is classed as Masthead not NavHead.

Assuming a typo - which is correct? The style sheet or the html? I
assume the html but one of the reasons we have started converting out
custome built zope site into cmf is in order to stop overy customising
in future.

Jonathan Cheyne
London