[Zope-CMF] Re: How to build an additional menu

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:30:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Tres Seaver wrote:

> Something like this would do::
>
>    <dtml-tree branches_expr="contentValues( 'Portal Folder' )">
>    </dtml-tree>
Thanks, this works so far.  However if I go down into the portal folders
I can see only the Subfolders but no parents to navigate back from
one branch of the tree.

> Or, if you are using ZPT, check out the ZTUtils.Tree module.
How to use this and will it solve the problem I described above?
Will it use also cookies as the API reference mentiones for dtml-tree?
By the way the cookies of dtml-tree are kind of strange.  Normally
my cookies go to /dev/null (via cookie-file beeing a symlink to this
device) and it worked so far.  I suspected this to be the reason for
the problem above and made it a real file and observed this.  Strangely
enough it changed just the access time not the contents of the cookie
file, so what is the sense for this cookie dependency?

Kind regards and thanks for the help

        Andreas.