[Zope-CMF] Are filesystem Page Templates cached?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:04:33 -0400

What browser/OS?  It could be the cache settings there.  I have problems
with IE5/Win98 even setting the cache to check every time, sometimes it
loads old stuff...  and IE5/Mac has problems clearing the cache, it doesn't
seem to really clear it (though the cache settings do work).