[Zope-CMF] Color changing

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:53:43 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I=B4ve setup my first CMF portal which was quite easy with CMF.  Thanks
a lot to all who were involved to build such a nice tool.  But now we
came to the details :).

   http://cmf.zope.org/CMF/Members/bowerymarc/stylesheet_colorguide

is a nice tool to adjust colors in my

   .../Portal/portal_skins/custom/stylesheet_properties

I started in with
   primary_accent_color =3D #333366
and wow, the headline color was changed as expected.  Fine so I =
continued
with
   primary_accent_font_color
but nothing happened in the top of the page.  Only the color of the =
string
"News" in the news menu changed according to my change.  I continued =
fiddling
arround  with the link colors
   primary_accent_?link_color
... but nothing changed.
What could I perhaps done wrong that one color is changed, one is =
changed
on the wrong place and others do not change at all??

Kind regards

       Andreas.