[Zope-CMF] Color changing

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:46:59 -0500

That is a pretty old reference guide I believe; there have been lots of
changes to the skins.....not sure if there is anything up to date, but we
keep fiddling with it trying to make it easier and more intuitive.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Tille, Andreas
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 9:54 AM
Cc: Zope-CMF@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Color changing

Hello,

I=B4ve setup my first CMF portal which was quite easy with CMF.  Thanks
a lot to all who were involved to build such a nice tool.  But now we
came to the details :).

   http://cmf.zope.org/CMF/Members/bowerymarc/stylesheet_colorguide

is a nice tool to adjust colors in my

   .../Portal/portal_skins/custom/stylesheet_properties

I started in with
   primary_accent_color =3D #333366
and wow, the headline color was changed as expected.  Fine so I continued
with
   primary_accent_font_color
but nothing happened in the top of the page.  Only the color of the strin=
"News" in the news menu changed according to my change.  I continued
fiddling
arround  with the link colors
   primary_accent_?link_color
... but nothing changed.
What could I perhaps done wrong that one color is changed, one is changed
on the wrong place and others do not change at all??

Kind regards

       Andreas.