[Zope-CMF] How do I "import" page generated on a different server?

Antwan Reijnen twanus@xs4all.nl
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:25:56 +0100

Hi Jens,

I personally do not have experience with this, but the ZPublisher Client
does seem to do the job. From the url below, I read:

You want to use ZClient, which is located in your Zope directory at
../lib/python/ZPublisher/Client.py. Read the comments to get an idea of how
it works. Basically, it acts as a web browser, but returns the fetched page
to your program.

http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZClientMethod

Greetings, Antwan.