[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow state/transition question

Joost van Lawick jvanlawick@skybernet.nl
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:50:13 +0200

Hi,

I am building a workflow based on the DCWorkflow example (Default workflow)
for a few departements of my company. In the python code I have defined states
and transitions like this:

    # initial state
    sdef = wf.states['s_init']
    sdef.setProperties(
        title='Marketing DogBowl',
        transitions=('in2cm', 'in2cd', 'view_history',))
    sdef.setPermission(p_access, 0, (r_manager, r_owner, r_ma))
    sdef.setPermission(p_view,   0, (r_manager, r_owner, r_ma))
    sdef.setPermission(p_modify, 0, (r_manager, r_owner))

    :
    :

    # transition
    tdef = wf.transitions['in2cm']
    tdef.setProperties(
        title='Naar ContentManager',
        new_state_id='s_cmpen',
        actbox_name='Stuur naar ContentManager',
        actbox_url='%(content_url)s/content_in2cm_form',
        props={'guard_roles':r_cd})

     :
     :

In the action box I see the value of actbox_name. The state is described by
its id, s_init. I would like to see the title here. How can I do that?

The same goes for transitions in the action box. How do I get the title
property?

The history view of an object also shows id's instead of titles. What can I do
to change them to titles?

Cheers,

Joost

--
When you're not looking at it, this fortune is written in FORTRAN.

Joost van Lawick van Pabst             Skybernet Nederland BV
E: jvanlawick@skybernet.nl             Hoofddorp
T: 023 5677687                         W: http://www.skybernet.nl/