[Zope-CMF] Boring Content

Marc Fischer marcbpc@gmx.de
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:21:55 +0200 (MEST)

I am sorry. but I still don't know, what to do :-( !
How to update the skins and edit method ?????
In the other tutorial that you described, you do not deal with my problem.

In the cmfboringcontent-skin are three files: edit, edit_form and view. ...
How to edit those edit methods? I cannot belive, that there isn't any other
method or script to edit.
----
here a part of the edit_form:

<form action="<dtml-var absolute_url>/cmfboring_content_edit">

<dtml-comment>
Here you can put nice HTML, if you like that kind of girl.
</dtml-comment>

<input type="submit" value="Save" />
---
What should I insert in the comment-lines ???

Perhabs another person, that has dealed with my Problem could answer me ...

Thanks so far ... (I am really sorry :-)))

Marc