[Zope-CMF] portal_workflow.doActionFor - Unauthorized error

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:29:27 +0200

Hello,

I need to change the status of some objects programmatically (when people
upload a file I need the object to be submitted for reviewing).

I know this has been discussed earlier on this list (and thanks to Tres for
"enlighten" me *S*).
My code looks like this:
<dtml-let masterfileid="id + '_MasterFile'"
	   obj="restrictedTraverse(masterfileid)">
  <dtml-call "obj.editFile(REQUEST['file'])">
  <dtml-call "portal_workflow.doActionFor(obj, 'publish')">
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('status_message', 'Masterfile uploaded')">
</dtml-let>
But I get an unathorized error when I call the upload method as Member.
So ... what permission settings must I set in order for Members to "submit"
objects for reviewing programatically ???

TIA,
Gitte Wange