[Zope-CMF] newbie question

Joćo Neves joao@fabricadeideias.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:35:44 -0300

The "news box" method isn't exactly what I need because it will return items
from all levels of the site.
I am using:

<dtml-in expr="objectValues(['Link','Document'])" skip_unauthorized>

But it still send an unauthorized user to the login page!!  Am I missing
something else?

Thanks again

Jon Edwards wrote:

> > I'm trying to get a list of links in the portal root (and in nested
> > folders as well), so I modified the index_html skin and added:
> >
> >  <dtml-in expr="objectValues('Link')">
>
> If you do...
>
> <dtml-in expr="objectValues('Link')" skip_unauthorized>
>
> ...it will ignore all the objects the user doesnt have permission to view.
>
> But I think you might be better hacking at the code of the "news_box" method
> in portal_skins/generic, which uses a catalog search to find all news-items
> at any level of the site.

Joćo Neves
joao@fabricadeideias.com
Fabrica de Ideias
SBS - Ed. Empire Center - bl. S - sala 508
cep 70070-904 - Brasilia - DF - Brazil
tel: (61) 321 1357
fax: (61) 223 1712