[Zope-CMF] Extending the DTML Language...

Josef Albert Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:12:47 +0200

Thank you very much for your answer. But actually the idea of a new tag is
to make easier to the users to post content on my portal. I think that for
them would be easier to write something like:
<dtml-td>
  text goes here
</dtml-td>

Rather than:
  &dtml-td;
  text goes here

I think on this way because most of them knows how to write homepages in
HTML and with this sintax, they just have to remmember that each tag (ie:
method, they don't use a closing tag, so, it could be confused. For example,
they could make a lot of mistakes by writing "</&dtml-td>" which doesn't
exist in the system.