[Zope-CMF] Diseable portal_type to customize members add-ons

FR Chalaoux frchalaoux@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:27:51 +0200

Hi All,

In a previous message marc@bowery.com wrote :

> From: "Frank McGeough" <fm@synchrologic.com>
>>
> The portalTypes folder has Actions and those look like they are tied into
> the code above --- but I'm unclear what to do with these in order to
disable
> a type. Do I simply delete the type? What if I wanted only certain users
> be able to add files?

You could modify the security settings in the portal_types type... try
turning off 'inherit' for 'access contents type' and turning on only the
roles you want to access the type.

=

Ok, I tried to do it but no success.
First, I can't diseable each portal_type individually, they seem in the same
security train or my eyes fall.
Second, I tried to do it with my new portal_type for the members but nothing
came !!

Did somebody make it ?

FR