[Zope-CMF] news_box on every page

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 13:26:31 -0400

The way the page is set up now, standard_html_header splits the page into a
2-column table, with actions_box in the left column.  Then, e.g. the default
index_html page splits the right column into another table, with main
content (summary) on the left and news_box on the right.

Probably the easiest way would be to put news_box on the left, under
actions_box... just by changing standard_html_header.

If you want it still on the right, probably could be achieved by
restructuring both standard_html_header and standard_html_footer, to make
the regular content in the middle of 3-columns, but that also limits what
else you could put in the same column of news_box on the right.