[Zope-CMF] Members can access others private content!!! Help!

Marc Fischer marcbpc@gmx.de
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:46:08 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

suddenly the following problem appeared:

If a member klicks on the search button, without entering a word, the list
includes private content of other members, too!!!!
He also is able to access this content. In the action box he gets the option
publish and can do it !!!! *isn't it terrible :-(((*

What could cause this problem?

In my portal, members have the permission to review portal content. Perhabs
that could be the problem? I decided to do that, because content created by a
member should not be reviewed by an other person. Is this the right way?

And the last thing ... I had to notice, that sometimes the images and icons
of the pages disappear!!! I don't know, what I did wrong!

I would be very happy, if someone could help me!

Thanks in advance ... Marc

http://www.gmx.net